Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Splurge + Save

Happy Thursday! I'm here in the library on my study break doing this post. Blogging is such a good excuse to take a break from studying don't you think? I was featured on one of my favourite blogging buddies Kotryna Bass blog today for a feature called Bloggers On Screen where I talk about my relationship with movies, click here to go check it out! 

Also, make sure you don't miss your change to win some awesome prizes on my 500 GFC Giveaway Celebration

Three things that I love: denim, mint and gold. Here on today's Splurge + Save I show a  JCrew look to splurge on featuring all my favourite things and show you how you can get this look for less! 


You save: $509





4 comments:

  1. Great outfit. Visiting from the link up.Following you on bloglovin. WOuld love it if you followed me back as well. Don't forget to link up today: show me your favorite spring trend. I'm also hosting a giveaways for a $300 gift card to Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic. Stop by and enter.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's amazing how much money you could save on this outfit!! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds! I much prefer the cheaper shirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. such great finds! I love how you pulled together great, affordable pieces to match this jcrew look. and the mint + chambray combo is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN