Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Instagram Update

I promise I'm not neglecting my blog on purpose. I have no Internet and no laptop, the library is the best I have for right now. Once I get a new laptop and Internet I have plenty of plans for this lil' ol blog of mine! Here are some Instagram photos of my life lately

This is our current mantel set up in our living room. Our apartment is still a work in progress It's a bit of a mess right now so I won't show you the rest of it until I'm satisfied.

Paul doesn't approve of this Bart Simpson shirt, and neither does the lady at the LCBO but I rock it no matter what. I bought it at Rabbit Cave, the stylish store owner named Summer (great name) has some wicked stuff there, go check it out! 

We gave Duke a little tent for himself to camp out in. Surprisingly, he fits in it and even more surprisingly he absolutely loves it. Well, we think... he has ripped it up to bits already but still relaxes in it after a hard day. 

If you live in Hamilton you HAVE to try the Gorilla Cheese Food Truck, it is amazing. This is the Lumberjack Grilled Cheese (Granny Apples, maple syrup, bacon, cheddar.. can't get more Canadian than that eh?) 

Like what you see? Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN