Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Featured Frugal Female: Fleur De Moi


Tell us about yourself and your blog:
My name is Mo from Fleur De Moi and I'm a New Orleanian, vegetarian, animal lover, pizza addict, bicycle commuter, women's college graduate who currently works in the film industry.

What is your favourite item in your closet that is under $25? 
I have a lot of "free to me" items that I've inherited from film sets that I've worked on (my favorite being a Phillip Lim cat print button up) but my favorite that I've purchased is a denim dress I bought from the Gap on sale. It's simple and a perfect go-to outfit.

What drug store beauty product can you not live without?
Baby powder. I use it for everything! Skin, hair, shoes, you name it!

Are you more likely to thrift shop or buy brand new?
I'm more likely to buy new when going to store but I'm a Etsy slut when it comes to thrifting clothes.

What are you most likely to splurge on?
Skin care.

Best budget-saving advice?:
There is nothing wrong with window shopping. It helps you plan for what you really want and odds are if you go back and lust long enough the item may go on sale.
(I totally sound like my Mom but she knew was she was talking about!)

Make sure to follow Mo on TwitterPinterest and Bloglovin

To people who sent me their interviews to be a featured frugal female I sincerely apologize, I lost all the interviews. I saved your interviews to my computer that broke and the emails you sent to me seem to be long gone. PLEASE, if you somehow have a copy of your interview please email it back to me and you will be featured immediately. Again I'm so sorry for this inconvenience  

If you want to be a Featured Frugal Female send me an email at summercandice93 [at] gmail [dot] com



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN