Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY


Happy 1 month to Oh Summer Candy! It's officially been one month since Oh Summer Candy was launched! I'm so happy with what I have accomplished in just one month. I've connected with fabulous bloggers and even met one! I've learned a lot in this one month and I can't wait to learn more. I have so many ideas and things that I want to accomplish with this blog and this first month is just a stepping stone to what Oh Summer Candy will be able to do! I thank everyone who has visited, followed and commented. I hope you all keep reading and thank you all for your support!

First month:
29 posts
4,816 views
160 daily average views
86 comments
39 GFC followers
9 bloglovin' follwers
395 Twitter followers
280 Instagram followers
234 Pinterest followers

Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much. I can't wait for what comes next! If you have any ideas for this blog, or content you want to see more of or content that keeps you coming to this blog please let me know, I appreciate all feedback. 



2 comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN