Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Weekly Roundup

Happy Sunday everyone! The weather here in Jasper has been crazy. My first day here it was snowing, literally a blizzard outside around -7 degrees Celsius. A week later it was around 26 degrees Celsius, sunny with not a cloud in the sky, and now it is raining and miserable. I have been in Jasper for two weeks and I've only had one day off, I really wish I was able to relax and enjoy the mountains as much as I would like, but I can't complain about all the money I'm currently making. Here is today's weekly roundup:

TO EAT
I love Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches. If you haven't had one, you're missing out! 

TO WEAR

TO LISTEN
Been a fan of DZ Deathrays for a while now. WARNING: If you are hungover do not watch this music video. 

TO DECORATE

TO SEE

TO CREATE


2 comments:

  1. Seems like you live in a such beautiful place. I love to see mountains and wish I will live near it. Where is Jasper btw? I never heard bout it before.

    http://lynaheartbeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those waffle sandwiches look amaze! And I love the pink dress...so cute!

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN