Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

10,000 views!


Oh Summer Candy has officially hit 10,000 views! In just two months I feel I have accomplished more than I ever imagined with my blog and I can't wait to learn more about the blogosphere. I want to thank everyone who reads, comments, and participates in my blog I really appreciate everything. I want my blog to continue to grow and I want to bring you the readers material that you actually want to read. I created a survey that I hope you will participate in to help myself build a better blog and to give you content that you want to read. What you want to see, what you don't want to see, what you like the most about my blog, what you like least about my blog etc., Feel free to be as brutally honest as you want (I can handle it). This is not just for me, but for you the readers. Thanks again for reading and I appreciate all your feedback. 

5 comments:

  1. You have a great blog, I really like it! I'm a new follower and congrats for the views! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I adore your blog :)

    www.alily-louise.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you!!! THats a HUGE accomplishment and I look forward to the day I can say the same. I will take your survey! Love your picture with the bubble..so cute!!

    Found you blog on the gfc blog hop :)

    Fanny
    www.pinstripedpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You've got a beautiful blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN