Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Splurge + Save: Monochrome Blazers

Monochrome is a huge trend right now and I am quite pleased about that. I love black and white, especially vertical stripes. For today's Splurge + Save feature I decided to compare two black and white vertical striped blazers. 
Splurge: Net a Porter Save: Forever 21

I actually own the monochrome blazer from Forever 21 and it is one of my favourite items in my closet, I like to pair it with a nice pastel top or shorts. I hope this monochrome trend is here to stay!


7 comments:

  1. Hello Save!! I am so marching my little self to Forever 21 because that blazer is so pretty!!! I can't resist a $30 price tag!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I love it the blazer! I think i had one like this old time ago. wonderinf if it's still in my closet back at my parents?
    one little advice for you from the design sphere- when saving the pictures, try to save them in .png it keeps greater quality! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun! I think the deal looks better than the splurge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am a new follower to your lovely blog (Via GFC)and it really feel amazing meeting new awesome bloggers like you. Found you through Aloha Friday.

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blazer is so eye-catching! I just found your blog and loving it! :)

    xoxo
    Nat

    modernbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Summer, Found you through the blog hop. I'm loving your "frugal fashion finds" and can't wait to browse your other catagories "beauty on a budget" and "decor on a dime".
    New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN