Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Sunday Weekly Roundup

This week was my reading week (Canada's version of spring break). I didn't get to go anywhere hot and exciting but I did get to go home and spend some quality time with my family and hometown friends. I don't visit London much so it was really nice to see people I haven't seen in years. I'm quite jealous of those who got to go down south for their break, the most southern I've been is Disney World in Florida but I hope to go somewhere in the Dominican soon! 

Weekly Roundup

TO EAT
French toast is my favourite breakfast food and I'm loving this recipe of baked french toast strips over at A Beautiful Mess

TO WEAR
I adore this moody fox felt brooch I found on the Etsy store Hanaletters. Check her store out it has an adorable collection! 

TO LISTEN
I'm obsessed with this song. If you can listen to this entire song without dancing you need to seek medical assistance immediately. 

TO DECORATE
I'm thinking of buying this print for my kitchen next year!

TO SEE
pink Volkswagen. Need I say more?

TO CREATE
I'm going to have to try this DIY Edible Sugar Lip Scrub ASAP!

How was your week?

7 comments:

  1. oh that print is so cute! I'm definitely getting something like that for my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the hop! Love the blog!
    XO
    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink volkswagen is fantastic! I want it to be summer all year round and I want to drink smoothies from there every day!

    I found your blog through the GFC Collective Hop and am your newest follower! Your blog is amazing!

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the volkswagen!

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Volkswagen picture has such a summer-y feel. I wish the weather would get warm again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That French Toast looks amazing and the pink VW is so cool! I found your blog through the Heart Shaped Sweat giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN