Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

What I (Wish) I Was Wearing Wednesday

I'm starting to pack all my clothes in order to drive across the country and move back to Ontario. I'm extremely nervous to drive across the country for four days with our beloved cat Duke, and no iPod. Unfortunately, I lost my iPod while on a trip to Lake Louise (it's been terrible). Since all my clothes are packed up, I've decided to do a What I Wish I Was Wearing feature. 

I've been obsessed with overalls lately and I'm searching for the perfect pair for myself. I feel people either hate this trend, or love it, and clearly I'm currently loving it; it's the perfect go-to festival piece. I'm also obsessed with monochrome outfits with a little splash of colour



























No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN