Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Beauty Review: Moroccan Oil

A few days ago I posted a review about my disappointment with Wen products. I received some comments which were half and half, some people have noticed results, and others haven't. I guess this product really is a hit and miss. The next product I'm going to review is Moroccan Oil.


Products purchased:

One thing is for sure, these products are not cheap. For my usual frugal self, this was a lot of money to cough up (ALTHOUGH I do get a 30% discount on these products from where I work so that helped out with the damage to my wallet). I realized that there are some products that you need to splurge on (this is hard for me to admit). I have extremely intangible hair, and after years of drugstore $3 shampoo's, it was time for a change. 

Wen is an expensive product too, so I was a little nervous to be spending this much on hair products knowing that the last expensive hair product I used did worse to my hair than better. I have been looking through my computer and phone for pictures of my obnoxious hair but I usually just throw it in a bun. Sorry there are no before and after pictures for you to compare with, but just take my word for it!

I love Moroccan Oil. I can't express to you how much I adore their products. My hair has never been smoother or healthier. I rarely get knots, and if I do they don't take that long to brush out. My hair smells aaaamaamaamamazing. I can't believe I have gone so long without using their products, it's worth every single penny. The products I find most beneficial is the hydrating conditioner, Moroccan oil treatment, and intense hydrating mask. I'll definitely be purchasing those products again, although I think all the products are fantastic. If you have uncontrollable hair like me and are willing to spend a few extra bucks for that beautiful, post-salon feeling hair, I highly suggest getting your hands on Moroccan Oil. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN