Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Splurge + Save: Floral Crowns

It's officially spring in Canada! The weather has been absolutely beautiful! 8 Degrees (46 degrees Fahrenheit) is patio weather up here in the north. I'm going up to my cottage today with the family... unfortunately there is no Wi-Fi (my brothers and I don't know how we will survive) but I think we will be able to do it!

Since it's springtime, flowers are blooming and festivals are booming, I thought it would be nice to feature a floral crown Splurge + Save feature! I know floral crowns can be quite expensive but Oh Summer Candy is here to pretty up your little head for less!



Do you wear floral crowns? Do you make your own?

 

4 comments:

  1. I just love crown of flowers, they are such a cute piece!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That much for a floral crown in Urban Outfitters is just ridiculously overpriced... And I find the cheaper one the prettiest actually :)

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have one yet, but they're so simple to make it seems silly to pay that much for one. diy forever!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN