Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Weekly Roundup + 100th Post!!!!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Easter! My family and I don't celebrate Easter like we used to when we were kids. We spent the night at the cottage together and ate food, drank beers and had some quality family bonding time. Even though the Easter bunny didn't spoil me this year, I hope he spoiled you!

Here's today's weekly roundup: 

TO EAT

TO WEAR
This Damsel Off Shoulder Dress by Threadsence is perfect for all the music festivals this summer!

TO LISTEN


I had the opportunity to see fellow Canadian musician Matt Mays live with Metric and a bunch of other wicked bands in Toronto last Friday. He is nothing less than amazing live. If you haven't heard of him, listen to my favourite song Indio provided above and you will turn into a instant fan.  

TO DECORATE

TO SEE
 
 How do places like this even exist!?

TO CREATE
DIY Fox Slippers . I need to do this ASAP


What did the Easter bunny give you this year?

AND DID I MENTION THIS IS MY 100TH POST wo0o0o

7 comments:

  1. Sweet potato corn cakes, I must get a recipe...They look delish!!!
    www.meetthebrowns20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOVE that dress! Found your blog through the blog hop (: Excited to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sweet potato corn cakes look ahhhhmazing!! Congrats on 100 posts!!

    New follower via GFC & Bloglovin from the hop :)

    xo
    Ange from Hairspray and High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100th posts are the best! I hit mine about a month ago I think and it's such a cool milestone! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need to take part in making those Fox Slippers! They're far too cute!

    Rachel
    Xoxo
    http://procrastinatingrachel.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN