Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Weekly Roundup

This weekend could of been better... a lot better. I went out with my friends and some boy had the nerve to insult my friend, well I don't take people insulting my friends very lightly so I gave him a piece of my mind. The rest of the night only fell worse when I lost my phone and I was convinced that someone had stolen it. The phone was turned off and I mean how many people these days return phones? I have had multiple phones stolen from me never to see them again. I went to the mall to buy a new phone where they told me I wasn't allowed to buy one because my name wasn't on the account it was under my mother's.. my Mom doesn't even live in the same city as me so I was convinced I'd never get a phone back. I was really upset that my Temple Run high score of 30 370 000 would be reset and also I had an interview with the University and if I got the job I wouldn't be able to receive that call. My faith in humanity was restored when a kind soul on Facebook messaged me saying they believed they found my phone. I had TEARS of joy what a nice person to do that, I tried to give them a reward but they refused money (see how nice this person is?) Now my mood went up, my faith in humanity was restored and my Temple Run score is still intact. 

Here is today's weekly roundup:

TO EAT
I want this Artichoke Bread ASAP

TO WEAR
These Sweet Thing Shades from Nasty Gal are perfect for Spring. 

TO LISTEN
For my 19th birthday party I had a 'Summer of 69' themed birthday where the playlist contained of music from the 60's remixed. This was my favourite remixed song of Janis Joplin's Mercedes Benz

TO DECORATE
This Mid Century Matrix Chair would look perfect in the office

TO SEE
This piece titled Bambi is from artist Miranda Skoczek you can check out more art from her and other artists at Fenton and Fenton

TO CREATE
You Are My Fave creates these cute little gift baskets this one is called Sunshine in a Box

How was your weekend?


16 comments:

  1. This post is great! This could totally be a linkup. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try that bread!!! I just pinned it! Yummy.

    Glad you got your phone back!

    www.MommaCandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice roundup. I'm loving the sunglasses and Sunshine in a box. Very cute idea for gifts.

    New follower from the GFC bloghop.

    www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you got your phone back! I've had two phones stolen from me in my life (one at a club, the other at University). It's not a good feeling. It's nice to know there's good people out there!

    Alex[andra]
    letlifebelikemusic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl. I hope your week is better. Sounds like you had a really bad weekend. Those STINK!! Maybe there is something about the moon or something weird is going on because I had a really bad day last week. Ugh! Seriously though, I hope it gets better!!

    I love those sunnies by the way! SO cute!
    Found you from the blog hop!

    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your blog! You post such cute stuff! New follower :)

    www.dressingroomdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! That Janis Joplin song is perfect. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is beyond amazing. I love your layout and design. It makes mine look completely lame!! haha i love this blog hop idea and am so happy I found your site. Stole your blog button too! I'm your newest follower and am excited to see your upcoming posts!
    XO COURTNEY
    Follow me back at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog!

    -Kelly (you're newest follower :) )

    http://www.blartblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you got your phone back, I had a very similar experience. Someone stole my wallet and phone, but through the kindness of one person, I got them back. Read about it here;

    http://thehulahoophoney.blogspot.hu/2012/08/thieving-ladies.html

    http://thehulahoophoney.blogspot.hu/2012/09/thank-you.html

    Have a great day!

    http://thehulahoophoney.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello from the blog hop! I totally love those chairs for the office! We have very similar ones in our conference room!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN