Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

{Frugal Fashion Finds Friday} Splurge + Save: Bart Simpson Sweater

Ever since I saw Cara Delevigne sport Jeremy Scott's Bart Simpson crop top and skirt I fell in love. Of course I can't just take $500 out of my student loans to purchase this fricken' awesome look so I took matters into my own hands to find a similar knock off. This is on the top of my wish list and I will be adding this to my wardrobe ASAP.  


How do you feel about 'knock-offs'? Would you rather have the real thing or not buy it at all?


10 comments:

  1. Honestly, I think that the ebay version is way cuter anyways! It has a better neckline.
    xo Deanna | Curly Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knock off's are great. Every once in a while I splurge (usually on a nice pair of leather boots or a new coat every few Winter seasons) but other than that I'm super thrifty with my clothing choices.

    Margeaux
    margeauxknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya purchasing a good pair of winter boots or winter coat is always a good reason to splurge but I do love my steals!

      Summer x

      Delete
  3. i love the neckline of the ebay one, so you win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SWEATER, THANK YOU SO MUCH..AHGSJGFLJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knock offs are great. I don't really see the point of having the real thing. As long as what you have makes you happy who gives a shit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.ebay.com/itm/111059473164?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN