Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Weekly Roundup: St. Patrick's Day

This has been an extremely exhausting week for me. I haven't done anything at all except sleep (a lot), eat (even more) and study for midterms. I wish something more exciting and wild happened like I met a Jewish person from Jamaica who Irish dances and we ran off to San Francisco together but no, just me laying in bed studying for midterms is as exciting as my week got for me. I know St. Patrick's day is next Sunday but we want to be prepared by then so today's Weekly Roundup is all about St. Patrick's Day

This week's weekly roundup St. Patricks edition: 

TO EAT
This Wearing O'Green Cake Recipe is a tasty treat for St. Patrick's Day

TO WEAR
For only $29 you can score this Enameled Boyfriend Watch to go with your St. Patrick's outfit!

TO LISTEN
Drunken Lullabies by Dublin band Flogging Molly is the perfect song to drink your green beer to. 

TO DECORATE
Add this Lucky Embroidery Hoop to your St. Paddy's Day decor!

TO SEE
A leprechaun fighting

TO CREATE

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


5 comments:

  1. The cake looks so good. Ha, I wish something like that happened in my boring life as well.

    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love those watches. So happy you posted this. Never too early to start.


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little "lucky" picture! I love decorating for holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that little punk rock leprechaun.. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a follower here too.

    Aloha,
    Erica
    www.waytothesea.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN