Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Decor on a Dime: Oh Deer!

Happy Tuesday everyone, I hope everyone is doing well! Yesterday I got together with a few of my friends and we had a little exam study break christmas celebration. While making gingerbread men I realized how handicapped I am in gingerbread making: my ginger dude lost a leg and I could barely squeeze icing on him which resulted in me asking a friend to just make my gingerbread guy for me (Christmas Fail). We also exchanged some presents where my friend Holly received two moustache mugs, one from me and another from my friend Taylor. Holly of course loved it, the more moustache mugs the merrier! It was nice to relax and not have to worry about the next few weeks of exams. The next two weeks are going to be hectic for me since I’ll be studying my student butt off, but I will try my best and make as much time as I can for my blog!
  I also had my job interview yesterday at a restaurant and it didn't go as well as I had hoped. I pretty much was told to start next week (but I'll be in Alberta visiting Paul) so they are going to have to see if they have availability for me starting in January, they were just hoping for someone to start right away, which is unfortunate. I'm just going to stay optimistic and hope they call me to start in January. 
For today’s post, I am going to share with you some of my favourite deer prints that I have found. I love deer, I love art, and I love being frugal, so here you are folks: inexpensive deer prints for under $20! Enjoy! 

onetwothreefourfivesixseveneight

2 comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN