Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Summer's Christmas List

Today is an exciting day! First off, I am SO thrilled that I won Santa Clause Russian Dolls from Chantal (Pony Chops). The Russian Dolls are absolutely adorable, Chantal does an amazing job and I can't wait to have them in my possession. Make sure to check out her shop and blog!
Another reason why this is an exciting day is that tomorrow is the last of my exams and then on Wednesday I hop on a plane to Alberta! I can’t wait! Although I can’t stand the cold I love when snow is on the mountains it is just a beautiful sight. 
Most of the blogs that I have stumbled upon recently have been sharing their Christmas List, so I decided to jump on that band wagon and show you some of the items that I’m asking Santa this Christmas. Some I need (wallet) and others are just because I want to be a little greedy (Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera). 



What's on your Christmas List this year?


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for winning a giveaway. I want an instant camera too , I have lost my previous camera :/
    Noor @Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will get all of these items. I want an I-pod touch badly. But I can assure myself that it's not coming this year. But hope that Santa could drop it to my house, by mistake :D

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN