Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Lumberjacks


Summer here. Yesterday I went Christmas Tree chopping with my boyfriend Paul and his roommate Corey. I transformed myself into the greatest lumberjack who ever lived. And by the greatest lumberjack who ever lived I wore plaid and watched the boys chop down the tree. A girl can dream right!? It was an awesome experience and I'd love to do it again. The tree isn't that big but there isn't much room in Paul's apartment. I've always wanted to go and chop down my own tree, not only is it fun but it's FREE (frugal bonus). Another Christmas activity crossed off my list!


The boys are sporting their lumberjack plaid nicely. 



Lumberjacks in Love


Our final product. How does it look!? Ignore the Toronto Maple Leafs jersey in the background .. it's not Paul's (I would never date a TML fan) 

Have you ever chopped down your own tree?





6 comments:

  1. A) I love that you would never date a TML fan. That made me laugh.
    B) You look cute in plaid.
    C) Your tree is adorable and the perfect size.
    D) It was awesome seeing you again last night!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha TML fans is a DEAL BREAKER. It was nice seeing you again too!! Hope you had a good night! Was hoping to see you rock out on the karaoke!

      Delete
  2. How fun!! That is on my mental bucket list to chop down my own Christmas tree!
    You guys look like you had a lot of fun, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the world didn't end! Of course, I the last time I was even slightly concerned the world might erupt in chaos was Y2K. And I never knew that someone could inspire me to be a lumberjack. -Jessica L

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little tree! We wanted to cut our own this year but the weather was always crappy.
    xx Sandra
    http://larasvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN