Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Frugal Fashion Find: August Wrinkle


Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a fantastic Thursday. I would be having one if I wasn’t studying for these exams but a student’s gotta do what a student’s gotta do. I use this blog as an excuse for a study break (good excuse I think). 
Today’s Frugal Fashion Find is a store that I just recently stumbled upon called August Wrinkle. What better store for frugal ladies than a stores who’s mission is to ‘offer our customers boutique style clothing, at affordable prices”. Janalyn Francisco’s store offers timeless pieces that any female would lush over. On one of my study breaks yesterday I purchased the Wendy Where Art Thou Dress for $29.75, I am so excited for it to come in! August Wrinkle is also offering 50% off one dress, one day during 12 Days of Dresses, so make sure you check that out for some wicked frugal deals. Here are some of my favourites that I found on August Wrinkle


6 comments:

  1. what a great store!! must make shopping even more fun! good luck with your exams...study hard...it is something you will never regret doing.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a neat blog and style! I am your newest follower :)

    http://suspironews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the scalloped lace shorts! Thanks for the love on my blog :)

    Brittany
    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything, really! Great blog you have here xx

    http://rienbautista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pics and your new dress is amazing!


    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are beautiful! love your blog :)

    check out my blog and follow maybe?

    http://georgiabellalily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN