Pages

Sunday 30 December 2012

Weekly Round Up

Tomorrow is New Years Eve can you believe it!? I can't... because I have nothing to wear. Literally blowing up my friends cell phones asking to borrow something. No heels, no dress, no nothing. What's a girl to do? Anyways for the weekly roundup today I've decided to change it slightly. Every week I'll post my favourite things "to eat, to wear, to listen, to decorate, to see and to create" meaning I'll pin some delicious food, cute clothes or accessories, a song or band, something for the house, a nice picture and a DIY. Enjoy!


TO EAT

TO WEAR

TO LISTEN


3. Marina and the Diamonds - Boyfriend Cover

TO DECORATE
4. Loving this Tree Decal

TO SEE
5. This wicked cool kid

TO CREATE
6. DIY Confetti Slingshot is perfect for your NYE party!


4 comments:

  1. I love the tree branch decals! Those would look wonderful in our living room :)

    I'd like to invite you to join our weekly Sunday and Monday Meet & Greet Blog Hop - Come link up and join the fun if you have time this weekend :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little girl is so cute :) Happy New Year! Good luck finding an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! The confetti slingshot is so cute! Great idea! I am a new follower from the GFC Collective. :)

    -Logan
    www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Found it through the blog hop! New follower:)
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN